PRIVATE CHEFS PLUS
Think of what you might expect from a private chef and then level it up. Our service is personalised to each client. Following an initial conversation to understand what you would like to get out of the experience, we conduct a site visit to see the environment we will be operating in. The breath of what the programme includes is really at clients’ discretion. Typically, all meals and snacks are catered for, but we can dial it up or down as desired. That is the beauty of bespoke.
- Personalised weekly menu created by a nutritionally-trained chef
- Seasonal dishes featuring organic ingredients, sourced locally where relevant
- Meals cooked in your kitchen, full clean down each day, and dinner is served for you to enjoy in peace
- Pool of experienced cooks available for regular sessions
- Food hygiene certified with most recent qualifications
- Briefed on client confidentiality notes
Guests on our workshops can look forward to homemade snacks, cheffy tips, and hand-picked wines, plus tried and tested recipes to keep. Available as virtual or in-person experiences, these workshops are ideal for socialising, marking an occasion or even corporate entertaining. Enquire now about a private session.
- prep ahead work lunches
- feel-good comfort food
- naturally gluten free – part one
- super grains from porridge to salads
Let Very Kerri pick the best in food and drink for you. In addition to successfully running restaurant safaris in London and Dublin, we have hosted food tours in Amsterdam, Mallorca and San Sebastian. Where do we go next? You decide.