PERSONAL COOK SERVICE
At Very Kerri, the service we offer is personalised to each client. We usually conduct a site visit at your premises to best understand what you would like to get out of the experience. These can also be done virtually.
Typically, all meals and snacks are catered for. Our daily ‘breakfast bar’ and ready-to-eat lunches are both easy to assemble, leaving clients the opportunity to enjoy the privacy of their home. Canapés and plated dinners tend to be more refined aspects of the experience. Your personal cook arrives in the afternoon and sets to work preparing grazing fruit platters, early evening canapés, dinner, plus breakfast and lunch for the next day.
- Personalised weekly menu created by a nutritionally-trained chefs
- Seasonal dishes featuring organic ingredients, sourced locally where relevant
- Meals cooked in your kitchen, full clean down each day, and dinner is served for you to enjoy in peace
- Pool of experienced cooks available on an ad-hoc or full time basis
- Food hygiene certified with most recent qualifications
- Briefed on client confidentiality notes
Guests on our workshops can look forward to homemade snacks, top cheffy tips, and hand-picked wines, plus tried and tested recipes to keep. Half-day workshops include the making of one snack and two dishes, with ample opportunity to graze and guzzle through the session. Available as virtual or in-person experiences, these workshops are ideal for socialising with friends, marking an occasion with extended family or corporate entertaining. Enquire now about a private session.
- prep ahead work lunches
- feel-good comfort food
- naturally gluten free – part one
- super grains from porridge to salads
Let Very Kerri pick the best in food and drink for you. In addition to successfully running restaurant safaris in London and Dublin, we have hosted food tours in Amsterdam, Mallorca and San Sebastian. Where do we go next? You decide.