PERSONALISED cooking experiences to suit every level of cook
SPECIALIST Cooking WORKSHOPS
We take a deep dive into each area and leave you feeling confident, not only about the recipes covered, but also excited to try new dishes using the same methods and techniques introduced. Guests can look forward to freshly baked goodies on arrival, hand-picked wines on ice, and my recipes to take home. The workshop format includes the making of one snack and two dishes, with ample opportunity to graze and guzzle through the session. All leftovers are taken home, so BYO Tupperware!
- prep ahead work lunches
- feel-good comfort food
- naturally gluten free – part one
- super grains from porridge to salads
Workshops last up to three hours, and are a mix of demo-based and hands-on skills making them informatively social occasions. All workshops include premium ingredients and prices start from £57. New dates coming soon, meanwhile enquire now about a private session.
BESPOKE COOKING PROGRAMME
We also curate series of six or more sessions, fully unique to your needs. Ideal for those looking for a more one to one focus.
KEY SKILLS COVERED IN EVERY SESSION
- Shopping – Learning about pantry and fridge essentials
- Ingredients – Understanding produce and how to get the best out of it
- Organisation – Top tips in how to manage your kitchen
- Recipes – How to break them down so you are clear what to do
- Knife Skills – Choosing your knife and practising uniformity
- Seasoning – How and when to season. How do we layer flavours
- Leftovers – How long do we keep things for. What do we freeze
- Hygiene – What is best practice in keeping the kitchen clean
Clients cover ingredients expenses, but we do the shopping and some advance prep. Given this is a fully bespoke service, enquire now for a quote.
UNFORGETTABLE FOOD TOURS DISCOVERING NEW FAVOURITES THROUGH FOOD, DRINKS AND GENUINE HOSPITALITY
Let me cherry pick the best in food and drink for you. In addition to successfully running restaurant safaris in London and Dublin, I host food tours in Mallorca and San Sebastian. Where do we go next? You decide.